Karuna (http://livinglearningandlettinggo.wordpress.com/) nominated me for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award”! I’m very honored!
I was very excited to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Nichole Davis. Her blog, Triumphant Wings: My Life with Lupus & Antiphospholipid Syndrome is a place where she shares her journey with two serious chronic illnesses. I particularly appreciate her powerful poem Lost. The poem touched me to my core. Nichole also shares her beautiful photographs on her blog.
Here are the guidelines for the award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about me:
I have either driven through or lived in every state except Alaska.
I’ve been to India 24 times.
- I have…
View original post 270 more words